Friday, June 4, 2010

Sasha and Sammi

Thanks for your inquiry about Sasha and Sammi, two 8 year old sisters I adopted about a month ago. I am so happy with these two sisters and they are doing really well. Sasha is completely relaxed and comfortable with her new home. She plays, she purrs, she watches the birds and squirrels outside the dining room window, she's even a lap cat, which pleases me so much.

Little Sammi is still a bit shy and nervous, but she is coming along nicely. She likes to play, she purrs, she likes to sleep on my bed, she loves to be petted and both cats are little "talkers". I've enclosed a recent photo of Sasha (first photo) and Sammi (second photo). They are precious little cats and I'm just so happy to have them and everyday I look forward to learning more new things about them. So far, I can't find one bad habit and they just bring a lot of sunshine into our home.

Yours sincerely, Judy

No comments: