Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sammi and Sasha

Just want you to know how pleased I am with Sammi and Sasha, two beautiful sisters. Sasha let me pet her from the beginning and Sammi stayed under a bed until Tuesday morning and she has been a little affectionate cat ever since. They purr, groom, play and do a little "talking". They still stay in one room, by their choice. They stay in the guest room and sleep on the bed or in a corner. I know at night they roam the house and from the beginning they have used the two cat boxes and have eaten their food that is in the kitchen. I can tell they would like to explore the house more in the day but they are still a bit nervous. When my son came over last night he met them and they didn't run away, but let him pet them. Please give Sherry a special Thank you for introducing me to Sammi and Sasha, I love them and know they are going to bring lots of fun and happiness to our home. Sincerely, Judy

No comments: