Sunday, February 7, 2010

Natasha and Dini!

I wanted to thank you once again for what has become the joy in our lives. =)

 

We adopted Natasha and Dini (formerly known as Jessie) right before Christmas. They were actually my Christmas present and I love them so much!  They have adjusted very well and are just an ABSOLUTE JOY to have around.  Both girls have seen the vet and are in perfect health and very settled in - - they both seem more than happy =)   I have attached photos for you - they are a couple of glamor girls!

 

 

Natasha

loves to play. play. play.

fun silly little girl who will strike up playtime any chance she gets!

I have learned to guard my earrings (yes the ones in my ears!) and all necklaces as well....

she is a sneak attack kitty for sure!

 

Dini (short for "Houdini")

She's still a bit shy, but she's sneaky shy 

She is a complete escape artist and will test you when you least expect it.

The day we adopted her, we were not more than 5 minutes down the road and this girl,

she'd managed to claw and chew her way right out of her cardboard/temporary kitty carrier!

she clawed, chewed and kicked her way right out of that box, it was quite hilarious

 

They get along very well, often rubbing nose to nose to say "hi"

They are very sweet and I am so so so glad we found them. (or did they find us?)

 

More than anything I want to thank you for your services, many thanks to all involved....

Yes you are helping the animals, but in a way you are helping us humans too

It is appreciated!!!

 

Have a great day, enjoy the photos of my beautiful girls

 

Jamie

 

 

No comments: