Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Tails - The Puppy Juno formerly known as Princess

The puppy Juno formerly known as Princess

 

Hello All my friends at Homeward Pet! My owners Dan and Bev wanted you to see how big I am getting. I agreed to pose for a couple of pictures so they could send you an update.

I was only 8 weeks old when Dan and Bev adopted me from your wonderful facility in September 2009. Here it is February 2010 already, and I sure have grown. I love my home and my people. Where should I begin…

I am healthy and happy. I still don’t know what breed I am. I know that I have some Siberian Husky. I certainly do have some of the traits of that breed. When I bark, I don’t just bark, I howl. Dan and Bev try to imitate me sometimes. Bev doesn’t do so well but Dan speaks my language. Whenever he howls I run and jump on him and give him a big sloppy kiss! Bev laughs and laughs. Sometimes just for no reason, I begin running through the house and jump up and kiss Bev and then Dan and then I am off again. This seems to be quite entertaining for them. Look at my BIG EARS! Everyone says, “My, what BIG EARS you have” and then they say that I am a very good looking puppy. I think I must have some German Sheppard with those big stand up ears. Bev is going to get my DNA tested to find out. She just has to know what breeds I am made up of.

 

I have attended and graduated from Puppy Head Start. This is a class the Humane Society offers. I completed the 6 week course with flying colors. This week February 6th I begin Puppy Manners class. This is also hosted by the Humane Society. Every Friday evening I get to go to puppy play time at the Humane Society hosted by a great trainer Cheri Yates.  I am very happy and I love to meet people and other dogs. I am still chasing the resident cats, Sierra and Gin but I am learning how to leave them alone. Treats, Treats, Treats, they do wonders helping me learn how I am supposed to behave.  

 

Thank you all again for helping me to find such a wonderful home and for filling an empty gap in Bev and Dan’s hearts.

 

Your friend Juno and my owners Dan and Bev send you a great big thank you as well.

 

No comments: