Friday, February 26, 2010

Update on Sinatra

I thought you would like to know how well Sinatra has progressed since September. We are still using the pheromone plug-ins but his attacking and biting has substantially slowed down. Now if he bites, he turns around and licks as if to say "I just can't control myself and I'm sorry." He loves the desert and is going outside but only goes next door and our backyard. There is a standard sized Schnoizer (can't spell) that loves to sneak over and play with Sinatra! When we go back home to Edmonds in June, I'll have to re-train him on our backyard there (we didn't allow him out at all before we left for Southern California). I'm sure he'll do well, but I promise to be extra careful. We did give up on trying to teach him not to get up on the kitchen counter. We did everything - my husband even put HUGE amounts of foil on the counter (as you can see in the picture) and Sinatra would still get up and lay down in the middle of it!! Oh well. Anyway, here are some pictures of him. The one with him asleep on my husband's computer was published in the local paper down here. Most everyone in our resort knows him and we received lots of feedback from our neighbors!! We love him dearly and my husband keeps saying he's one lucky cat . . . I truly don't think most people would have put up with his behavior, but I was determined and it has paid off. Sherry
Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

No comments: