Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bit-Bit and Bitty Boy!

They are the most wonderful little boys and I think I can safely say that it’s debatable who adopted whom…hahaha! They love to play and sleep and eat and not always in that order. We are trying to determine which toys they like best but so far it would be a tie between my toes and my husband’s ankles. They love to sleep with us but once it’s time to settle down they have their own chair by the sliding doors where they sleep and also watch the night happenings from our upstairs view into the backyard; lots going on down there at night, I’m sure. I try to spend as little time away from them as possible and when I am home they want to be right there with me and they follow me around just like little lambs. They are doing great with their cat box and have trained us to leave our coats and sweaters in good locations for them to snooze in/on. We have re-named them Bit-Bit and Bitty Boy for the two white spots on either side of his nose and for the one spot on the side of his nose respectively. Our vets and everyone at their office have fallen in love with them!

The proud parents agree that they are adorable……. J ! Today they have a very exhausting day as I made cmas cookies….they were very enthusiastic about helping and BitBit wanted to sample some, too……I told him “no, it might raise your cholesterol!”….hahaha…..

Linda

No comments: