Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Willa Update

Hi.

We loved the experience at your shelter!  Amazing difference in care and comfort for the pets compared to other shelters.

Willa is doing fine, and fit right in right away!  She met her vet, and other than subluxing knees that may or may not ever be an issue, she is fit.  I have to be careful she does not get out the front door, because she is hard to catch!  I have to get in the car and drive up to her, even if she is 30 feet away, she will only come with a promise of a car ride!  Stinker!!  I am hoping this changes with time.

As you can see, she and my son are living in harmony with each other, and she is a great companion for out dog, Captain Rex.  He is no longer lonely or sad.  The difference in him is noticeable!

Thank you for all you do.  As soon as my son is old enough, he will be your favorite volunteer!

Heather and Felipe

No comments: