Thursday, November 12, 2009

My fuzzy kids

 

It's amazing that over a year has past since I had to put my old cat Spice to sleep. I lasted two days before talking a coworker into coming with me to Homeward to look at the kittens and cats, so when I was ready I'd have an idea of what was available. Silly me. I came home with Toby, Cleo (formerly Ophelia) and Nicholas (formerly Sinatra). I'm their favorite hot water bottle and toy although they do seem to have quite a few other toys as well. They helped make me feel better, though I still miss my old girl too. Here is a picture of the three of them, usually one of them is missing from the picture as they all move quite fast.

 

Thanks for the chance to have three great kids of the fuzzy kind.

Anne
--
Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.

No comments: