Thursday, October 29, 2009

Puffy update adopted Oct 24, 2009

Dear friends at Homeward Pet -

This is a picture of me with my new brother. I am on the left and
Reggie is on the right. I am 8 years old and Reggie will be 8 years old
in two weeks.
I am so happy to have found my forever home and to have a brother! My
name was Puffy when I was at Homeward Bound but my new mom and dad
changed my name to Felix. I am starting to know that name now - when
they call me by Felix they always give me a lot of love and sometimes a
treat. I sleep on the bed with my new mom and dad and my new brother. My
new mom carries me and my new brother around the house in her arms. I
have had a cold but we went to see the vet and she gave me medicine and
I am starting to feel much better. Thank you for taking me in at
Homeward Bound and for letting me sleep at your homes at night, it was
hard to leave my other families but my new family seem very, very, very
happy that I am a new "kid" for them.
Thank you Homeward Bound. I will talk to you soon.

Love Always,
Felix aka Puffy East

No comments: