Monday, September 14, 2009

update on Simone

To all of my dear ones at Homeward Pet Adoption Center,

 

Hey, it's Simone...now called Sasha-Simone.  I don't seem to mind my additional name as I truly enjoy my new digs.  In fact I have settled quite well into my new townhouse.  I love to run up and down the stairs then slip into Karin's lap for a long nap.  She usually gives me a long brushing so as to keep the floating hair down to a minimum.  Karin lets me have the run of the house and placed my very own down blanket on the couch to add to my comfort.

 

I have found a great perch in the upstairs bedroom window.  From this perch I can monitor the neighborhood (cats and humans alike).  I also enjoy watching the birds that flock to the outdoor fountain for bathing and drinking.  It makes me want to go hunting, but alas I am an indoor cat.

 

I have shown Karin that I was well trained.  For instance, when I jumped onto the dining table all it took was a firm, "Get down" and I was off right away.  I have faithfully used my litter box to show my respect for Karin and our house.  She bought me some mighty fine tasting vittles which she mixed with the food you sent home with us.  Being a smart cat, I started eating only the new food and leaving the other stuff in the bowl. 

 

Thank you so much for your care and patience while we all waited for Karin to adopt me.  Although she misses her former cat, she often tells me she loves me ever so much and that I am helping her heal. 

 

I am loved and in a wonderful home, thanks to your facility and the people behind the care. 

 

 

 

No comments: