Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Leo (Mickey) Update

I am growing into a big boy...50 lbs just a couple of weeks ago. I am almost as big as my older sister Cian but not quite yet. My family thinks that I am just the cutest little man and my mom calls me her little monkey man as I am pretty silly. Mom signed me up for classes with Amanda Brothers at Doggy Haven Resort. We are so lucky to have class just 5 minutes from home. I have new friends to play with and I am learning so many things. Mom is really happy because she has learned a ton of things too. I love to play with everyone and love to give kisses to the kids everywhere I go. We are working on our meet and greet manners since I really get excited and want to play with every dog I see. It is hard but I am getting better. I am very excited to meet see my brothers and sisters again next month. It will be so much fun!

 

 

No comments: