Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Tails- Boogie (aka Carl)

 

 

 

Why hello, folks of my kithood home!

 

This is Boogie speaking, the dashingly handsome black-and-white kitten you knew as Carl. Since you last saw me, I've grown from an adorably tiny kitten to a rather huge (but NOT overweight, mind you!), fierce, and powerful cat. My house is my kingdom, and I am the King.

 

Oh, and I have a few humans to deal with too. I've trained them well, though, so they don't give me much trouble. Except they just won't leave me alone! They repeatedly pick me up and cuddle me, leaving me no choice but to whine at them. They seem to think I'm a "spunky bunky boy" or some other such nonsense. Pfft. You humans.

 

There's also a rather fascinating bird (I've heard it called a "cockatiel") that lives in my kingdom too. But the humans either keep it locked up or keep me locked up (the nerve!) so that I don't snack on it. Pity. It really does look tasty...

 

And I'm also famous! The youngest human girl has written stories about me and designed covers for them on the computer. She handed one in for an English story assignment- and got 100%, too. I mean, it had me on the cover- of course it got high marks!

 

Well, my humans asked me to say hello to all of you, and to let you know that they'll be going to the d-o-g adoption event this month. I'm not really that great at spelling, so I don't know what d-o-g means; the humans always spell it out when I'm around. They're all very excited about it, though. I wonder what d-o-g is?

 

Below are some pictures of fabulous me- enjoy them!

 

Meows and best wishes,

 

King Boogie (and his humans)

No comments: