Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cap't Marshmellow and Co-Cap't

Hello! This is Co-captain writing! Do you remember me??

My brother and I were adopted last week! We have adjusted well into our
new home. We spend many hours running from one end of the house to the
other. We wrestle and play for hours. And of course, sleep too!!

My brother and I are joined at the hip. We go everything together and
are so happy we were adopted together :) And you know what? There is
this pretty 9 year old cat here. She likes us and is getting used to us.
We can touch noses, but occasionally still get growled at. But we mind
our manners and we think we will all be fast friends very soon

Outside of that, we are hoping to entertain soon. Many people want to
come and visit. You would think we are celebrities or something. Must be
because we like people and can purr up a storm!!

That is all for now. I hope you enjoy the picture of us. It was hard to
get a picture, as we can be very squirmy and don't sit still for long!

Signed, Co-Captain!

No comments: