Monday, May 11, 2009

Kaylah

Hi Staff and Volunteers,
 
Just a note to let you know that Kayla (we decided to drop the "h") is settling in beautifully.  She had a couple of hectic days with meeting all her new friends and family.  She has now taken up the routine and I just LOVE HER.   She is a wonderful dog.   It is beyond me how anyone could give her up.  She now has a toy basket and I have ordered her some added "goodies."  I will include a picture, but this one was taken right after we arrived home from the shelter.
 
Thank you so much for your great shelter and wonderful care you give, not only to my Kayla, but all other rescued animals.  When I move up there (I now live in Tacoma) my plan is to volunteer for you.  Everyone was so nice, helpful and reassuring.
 
She saw my vet yesterday, Columbia Veterinary Hospital, Dr. Jensen, and passed with flying colors.   I have been going there for years, and the whole staff just raved about our "new girl."
 
Thanks again, Ann

No comments: