Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twizzler now May

 

 

 

Hi!
I am writing in response to a call I received yesterday from a Homeward Pet agent.
I heard you were interested in hearing about our experience with adopting "Twizzler" early this year.
 
We have renamed her "May" because we thought that reflected her sweet and joyful nature.  But we do say that she has an alter ego named Twizzler. 
May is darling, affectionate, loves to be the center of attention and knows she's cute.
Twizzler is mischievous, rambunctious and also loves to be the center of attention.
May usually becomes Twizzler early in the morning once she's decided everyone in the house needs to be awake and paying attention to her.
 
She is such a wonderful addition to our family:  my husband, myself and our other cat, Max.
She seems to have really taken to me in particular.  My husband wondered if she had an affinity toward women in her previous home(s).
This may be the case, but I think it may be because I spent so much time with her upon her arrival to our home.  We gave her a long acclimation period, especially since we had the other cat and he had been an only cat for so long.
They have had their moments of differing opinions, but mostly they get along pretty well.  They love to wrestle and play together and they're pretty respectful of each other's space...although May does like to hog attention most of the time, we're sure they each get time alone with us.
 
I have attached a couple of pictures I hope you enjoy. 
I have many more pictures, but unfortunately most of them are blurry...she is just so fast and amazingly is a little camera shy.
 
But we want you to know that we love her very much and we are so happy that we chose Homeward Pet for our adoption.
We've told many others about our experience and have recommended Homeward Pet many times.
 
Thank you so much!
Sincerely,
Teri 


Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.

No comments: