Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thanks From Molly

 

 

 


Dear Homeward,

My new humans love me.  The first night in my new home was a little confusing because I didn't understand what was happening.  At first they put me in a quiet room.  They made a little bed for me, but I found a more comfortable spot to sleep in a shoebox of old doll clothes.  When I was ready to leave that room I began exploring all over the house.  My favorite spot to sleep now is under a lamp table in the family room right next to a sunny sliding door.  It's fun to have the space to run after my jingle ball and stuffed mouse when I feel like playing.  I am still a little bit shy, but my humans love me so much I can't resist coming when they call me.  I have been a very good girl using my box, and remembering to stretch my claws only on the cardboard thingy you sent home.  Thanks so much for saving my life.  My humans are grateful to you too.  We all think you're TOPS! 

 

Love,

Molly

 

No comments: