Thursday, April 2, 2009

Star

Hi,
 
You called last week to check on the status of Star, who I adopted about 3.5 weeks ago.
 
I can tell you that Star is doing great!  He is the sweetest dog in the world and has adjusted to life in Ballard.  He loves his morning and evening walks and enjoys his 'quiet time' when he gets to snooze during the day while I am at work.  Some days he gets to get out at noon too as I have friends who live close by who check in on him once in awhile.
 
He has taken over the sofa, but that's OK.  He got a clean bill of health from my local vet and I can tell you he is very comfortable and relaxed in my home.  He enjoys watching DVDs with me and especially likes it when friends are over for dinner.  He never begs for food, but does crave the attention of all :)
 
I have attached 2 pictures that give you snapshot of his new life.
 
Thanks,
 
Marco

No comments: