Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lovely Lady

Hello Homeward!
I am sending an email in response to the phone call I recieved wondering how Lady was doing. She has adjusted very well here and I feel she has always been a part of the family.
 The first night I brought her home she made it clear she was going to sleep with me on my bed.Its alright though, I actually get jelous when she sleeps with guests on the guest bed.She loves to play fetch and play with her squeeky toy frank, its amazing how much stuffing is still coming out of that thing!.
 She has a gated area that she likes to hang out in and catch some sun.I take her to the dog park at Marymoore once a week, she loves to make new friends, but doesnt know what to think of great danes that try to play with her.She also goes for walks on the Snoqualmie Valley Trail with my dad.
 She is still shy about meeting new people but it doesnt take her long to warm up to them. There are still a few people she has yet to befriend, but I know she will.
 All in all Lady is a wonderful companion. Thank You Homeward! for taking her in and allowing me to be the owner of such a wonderful dog!.
 
-Jackie.
 

No comments: