Monday, March 23, 2009

Leonetti update

Hello,
 
Our little Leo is growing into a very handsome young man. At his last vet visit he was 17 weeks and weighed 31 lbs. He is very popular patient with the vet staff. It is so cute the way he sits and waits patiently for his Dr. to come in the room to see him. He is such a good little man that I sometimes forget he is still a puppy.
He and Cian are the best of friends and enjoy their playtime and naptime together.
Leo is the one that rescued us. He came into our lives when we needed him most. He has quickly become his mama's little man and has made a new place in our hearts in which he fits like a missing piece to the puzzle.
 
Thank you to everyone that kept him going long enough for us to find him and bring into our family.
 
Noreen and family
 
P.S. I have a birthday this week and I have asked my family and friends that in lieu of gifts, I would like donations made to Homeward Pet in memory of my beloved Naya and to help you to keep doing what you do which is completing families that have missing pieces.
 

No comments: