Monday, March 16, 2009

Boscoe

I got your voice mail and wanted to give you an update on Boscoe. 
So far he's doing well I would say.  He's always extremely excited to see me when I get home.  When he and his playmate Barkley are in the mood, they can play round and play round and play round forever.  It's fun to watch them go at it.  I recently got the fence in my backyard all fixed up, so the pups have a great place to run around.  Boscoe is quite a runner and has some serious hops.  This dog can jump higher than I ever would've imagined!  Straight up, he can easily get a foot and a half off the ground.  It's pretty impressive.
 
Boscoe is still a little shy around new people, but he's opening up more and more.  He was recently introduced to my nephew who is 6 months old.  Boscoe was a little shy, but still very interested in the baby.  My nephew only shared the interest.  Smile emoticon  We're getting out to new places and Boscoe is getting to know his neighborhood. 
 
All in all, Boscoe is well, and seems like a pretty happy dog.   
 
Talk to you again down the road. 
 
Andrew
 

No comments: