Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adoption update!

Hello ! My name is Savannah Lauritzen Glad. 4 Years ago (This June?) I adopted a dog from you guys.

She was from a litter of "pyrenese lab mix puppies" Her name was Ruby. Joy now <3.

I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone there for being so wonderful.
Joy has been the love of my life since the day she came home with me.
She is my best friend. My Child. My Everything.

I drive her to the marymoore park (45 minutes away) every saturday and have for years. She loves going to the dog park. Every year she has a birthday party.
She's cost me thousand with various skin issues, and other general dog health problems.

But I would sell everything I own to take care of her. She is truly my life.
My mother and father call her their "grandog" she adores them and stays there if
I randomly go on vacation and if she can't go with she goes there.

THANK YOU ALL !!

Savannah Lauritzen

No comments: