Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello from Wilson

Hello there,
 
I have been meaning to write to you for awhile now and tell you how happy I am in my new home!
 
My humans are great. They let me sleep on the bed and give me lots of bones to chew. I am getting better at not chewing my little humans dolls. I had a bit of mange that we got all taken care of naturally and I have some dog acne that we are hoping goes away soon(maybe when I get out of adolescence)., but these humans you picked out for me take it all in stride and know how lucky we are to have found each other.
 
My Pack is great too. The other bulldog like me is an older girl but still manages to keep up with me. She even manages to get my bones away from me sometimes but I am okay with it. The other dog that is little, sure thinks he is the boss (my humans call it a napoleon complex) but we have become best buddies in fact we all have become fast friends (that is us in the picture I am the one in front). 
 
Thank you again for finding me my forever home!!!!
 
Love,
 
Wilson Hansen

No comments: