Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Found My Home!

Hi! My name is Murphy; glad to meet you! When I was at Homeward Pet, I
was called Rudolf because they did not know my real name. I met my knew
family one week before Christmas 2008, and have been in my home for a
month now. I love it here! I have lots of toys, and three people who
love me SOOO MUCH! I sleep in my buddy's room... he is like a big
brother to me. My family has had to learn a lot... I still sometimes can
steal a sock or towel, but it's getting harder because they are
remembering how sneaky I am! It's so fun when they try to catch me! I
love to go for walks, and have been teaching them how to run with a
leash in their hands. They are learning really fast!
I have been to the vet several times, and really like it. Dr.
Bellinghausen is really smart and seems to know just what I need, except
for those shots... I don't think I really needed those. I am getting
bigger too. I am now about three and a half months old.

I just wanted to be sure to let all the folks at Homeward Pet how much I
appreciate you taking care of me and helping me find my family. You all
were terrific and I loved playing outside the best. I love the snow!

If you want to see more photos of me, I have a photo gallery online now,
at
http://picasaweb.google.com/Coach.Mayberry/MurphyEinsteinMayberry#<http:
//picasaweb.google.com/Coach.Mayberry/MurphyEinsteinMayberry#>
.

Life is good. Wag more, bark less!


Your pal,
Murphy

No comments: