Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nina

Hi,
Nina is doing really well.  I work from home right now, so she sleeps next to me in her dog bed as I work at my computer and she gets lots of walks each day:)  We went to a dog park the other day in the ballard area and then she went with us to Norm's Eatery and Alehouse for dinner with friends.  She did so well! Really good with the other dogs and people.  We had some barking problems when I leave her alone (and even if I'm just in the shower), but I've been trying some training techniques with her and got her a citronella spray collar.  I only had to use it once and haven't had any problems since.  She loves to play with her rope and chase the cat around a little.   She had her free vet appointment at Bothell Pet Hospital the other day and everything is good with her health so far. I've attached a couple pics for you guys.

 Thanks for checking up on her and give me a call or email if you ever want an another update:)

Jenica

No comments: