Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bobby Joe (Siutik) Photos

You wanted some pictures of "Bobby Joe" who I adopted a few weeks ago.
Here is a sample of the days in his life since the first of October at
both the Everett Lowell Park off leash area and Ebey Island's private
leash free park. Oh yes, and this morning at 4 am Siutik (see you tick)
(means 'ears' ) and Alornerk went nuts and had to go out to chase a
raccoon family off the deck and out of the yard. Protecting their food,
ya know?

He is a charmer, a bit pushy about his wants, and very enthusiastic.
Siutik and my cat sleep on the bed with me. usually cuddled up. At times
when I awake in the morning 'Nerk is up there as well. That IS crowded!
And gets pretty warm! In the house, he's either on the bed, or curled up
at my feet.

No comments: